Monday, 9 April 2012

I Am Wolf by Joann H Buchanan - Review by Maria



5 Stars

An author at the same publishing company advised me this title was being promoted for free recently. WHY?? This book was amazing and I wanted to thank the author for pointing this book out to me. You know who you are.

I could not put this book down and read it within 36 hours. I refused to talk to anyone whilst this was on my Kindle. It's been a long time since a book did this to me.

Ms Buchanan writes with love, and has an amazing imagination. Who would I recommend this book to? try EVERYONE. It sucks you in from the very first page, and the story comes to life before your eyes. I think this should maybe be put on the big screen. It played like a film in my mind. I Am Wolf is a must have for any reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment