Monday, 2 April 2012

Midnight Hunter by Bonnie Bernard - Review by Lindsay


3.5 Stars

I’m so torn with this book to be honest, whilst the storyline was very good and a refreshing change from a lot of other stories out there at the moment. The writing was really awkward and to me it seemed to jump around and be rushed in parts. This was really distracting at times and had me wanting to throw my Kindle across the room. I’d have felt sorry for it had it been a paperback.

It took me a while to get into the story due to the frustrating writing. After a while, luckily the storyline was good enough to keep me wanting to read. I don’t do spoilers, what I will say is, if you want a fresh idea, with mystery and suspense, twists and turns, then give the book a try. 

I’ll be starting the second in the series in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment